Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is conducted by the IITs and IISc. This test is to test the capability of the engineering graduates. This exam is conducted every year. Applications are invited from candidates all over usually in the month of September and the test is held at various centres across India in February. The result is displayed usually in the month of march. From 2014, GATE will be of new pattern and it will be totally online for all the branches.
The number of aspirants applying to qualify this test are increasing every year. Every year, nearly a million of candidates apply for GATE with a dream of qualifying this exam most of them fails to secure qualifying marks because of lack of preparation or wrong method of preparation etc. So here are a set of few tips that will help you qualifying this exam.
1. Get the syllabus of GATE from their official site and print it.
2. Mark down all the points in the subjects in which you have strength and the ones in which you have weakness.
3. Now you need to decide on which point and on which you have to work more.
4. you should also better look to general aptitude section and note down all the important points in the general aptitude section.
5. Also check the exam pattern of GATE on their official site so that you can get familiar with the exam pattern.