HSSC Staff Nurse Result 2022 Advt 15/2019 Merit list

Good news for HSSC Staff Nurse vacancy candidates (advt 15/2019 cat. no. 10 & 19). Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) declared result of Staff Nurse.
Latest News:
10 April 2022:
HSSC has declared Final Result of Staff Nurse of Health & ESI, Haryana Against Advt. No. 15/2019, Cat No. 10 & 19. Check from direct link below.
26 October 2021:
HSSC has declared the result of Staff Nurse Exam. You can check it from below direct link.
16 June 2021:
HSSC will conduct Staff nurse exam of Advt 15/2019 Category no. 10, 19 on 25 July 2021. Admit card is available for download from 10 January 2021 at www.recruitment-portal.in/adv152019.html website at link below.

HSSC Staff Nurse Result 2022 Advt 15/2019 cat. no. 10 and 19

Total  Staff nurse Posts: 1584 Posts
Pharmacist Posts: 92
Important dates:

  • Exam date: 25 July 2021 (from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm)
  • Admit card release date: July 2021
  • Result Date: 26 October 2021
  • Final Result date: 10 April 2022
Eligibility Criteria:
Age limit: 17-42 years

Educational Qualifications:

B.Sc (Hons) Nursing or B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing OR
Diploma in General Nursing

Selection Process:
  • HSSC will ask 90 questions of objective type in staff nurse exam. Each question will carry one mark. Exam will be of total 90 marks and 90 minutes duration having 90 questions. 25% questions will be asked from Haryana GK (Haryana History, Literature, Geography, Civics, Current Affairs, Environment, Culture etc.). Remaining 75% questions will come from India GK, Math, Science, Computer, English & Hindi. Selection for these posts will be done from total 100 marks out of which 90 marks are of written test and 10 marks are of Socio Economic Criteria and Experience.
  • Candidates can click on below given direct link to download result pdf. You can find your roll number in that pdf if you have qualified the examination. Those who have qualified for scrutiny of documents, will find their roll number in result pdf.
Important Links:
Download Result (Advt 15/2019) Check here


This article is originally published by ExamFormIndia.in.