Admit cards having Roll No., venue details will have to be downloaded by the candidates from the website of the Pareeksha Bhavan i.e. www.keralapareekshabhavan.in.
Hall ticket release date: April 2022.
Date of Examination: 04, 05 May 2022
KTET Exam Duration for written test is 2 hours 30 Minutes. It will be held in two sessions and on two days.
About KTET 2022 Exam:
There will be only one paper having Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with four distractors. The total number of MCQs shall be 150 and each question carries one mark. There will be four alternatives out of which one will be the correct answer.
Kerala TET is an examination to assess the quality of teacher candidates for Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School Classes in Kerala. The conduct of the examination is entrusted with Pareeksha Bhavan, Kerala.
- For all Categories except SC/ST/PWD: 60% (90 Marks)
- For SC / ST / OBC / PH categories: 55% (83 Marks)
Candidates have to download their admit card of Kerala TET 2022 from the direct link provided below and print it and bring at the centre at the time of exam. In case of any discrepancy in particulars or any related problem, candidates can contact by using contact details on official site for resolving it.
1. For downloading admit card, candidates should visit the direct link given below.
- All questions except those concerning language subjects, will be bilingual i.e. Malayalam and English.
- Candidates should be present at the examination centre, as allotted in the admission card, at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the
- A person who has qualified KTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- Admit cards will not be sent by post. Candidates have to download them from official website at direct link given above.
- After taking print out of K-TET Roll No./Admit Card, go through the particulars etc. and if any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate, the candidate should immediately contact the Special Examination Branch of the Pareeksha Bhavan.
- The exact place and name of the centre for the test shall be mentioned on the admit card.