Haryana CET Admit card 2023 for Group C Main Exam

Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will  conduct Common Entrance Test (CET) Mains for recruitment to Group C Posts on 05 & 06 August 2023. This test is to be held either once or twice a year. Online form can be filled online up to 08 July 2022. Examination is to be held separately for Group C and Group D posts. Below you can check more details.

HSSC CET Admit card 2023 for Group C Post’s Main Exam


Latest news:
HSSC has released admit card for CET Main exam for Group 56, 57 and PMT of category no. 243,244 and 245.



05 August 2023:
HSSC will conduct written exam of Group 56 on 07 August 2023 (re-scheduled) and Group 57 exam on 06 August 2023. Admit card and other details will be same.


04 August 2023:
HSSC has postponed written exam of Group 56 scheduled on 05 August 2023 as per High Court orders.


CET Mains Selection Criteria:
  • CET Exam: 97.5% weightage
  • Socio-economic Criteria and Experience: 2.5% weightage


25 July 2023:
List of shortlisted candidates has been released for Group 56, 57 Main exam. Test will be held on 05 & 06 August 2023.

29 June 2023:
Detailed Result of all CET qualified candidates has been released. You can check it by logging using direct link below.
Result is finally made available from 10 January 2023.


How to download HSSC CET Admit card 2023

Now Group C CET Main Exam for Group 56 & 57 will be held on 05, 06 November 2023. Admit card for Mains exam is available online from 02 August 2023 and can be downloaded using login details at onetimeregn portal.

All candidates must download their Admit card and print it. All details like exam date and time, roll no., centre address, candidate name & Father name, Photo etc. should be checked by the candidate.

Important dates:
  • Online form submission start: up to 08 July 2022
  • Exam date : 05, 06 November 2022
  • Admit card release date: 03 November 2022
  • Result date : 10 January 2022
  • CET Mains Admit card (Group 56, 57) release date: 02 August 2023

Important links:

Official website: hssc.gov.in
Previous updates of CET 2022:

Admit card, Exam date & City intimation slip was available for checking. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has declared CET Examination date. It was held on 05 & 06 November 2022. HSSC CET Admit card was available from 03 November 2022. More than 11 Lakh candidates have registered for this exam and around 7 lakh appeared for it. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducted this exam on behalf of HSSC.

Minimum Qualifying marks of CET:
  • General category : 50%
  • Reserved category: 40%
Earlier CET Pre exam was held on 05, 06 November 2022. Written exam was of 100 marks having objective questions. 30% questions in this exam were asked from Haryana GK. Remaining 70% questions are to be asked from India GK, Reasoning, Math, Science, Computer subjects. Group D posts will be filled through this CET Exam outcome and Social Economic Criteria and Experience (SECE) marks. For Group C posts, one more exam will be held after this CET Exam. 5 marks of SECE will be added in Group C and Group D recruitment. The validity of certificate will be for three years.
This article is originally published by ExamFormIndia.in.